Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Challenge . . .

I was down at Temple Square yesterday photographing a wedding. The ceremony pictures were over and I had about an hour and a half until the reception (at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building) so I decided to wander through temple square and see what I could see. As I was wandering I had the opportunity to speak with a lovely sister missionary. At the end of our conversation she asked me if she could give me a challenge! I am up for a challenge from a missionary any day! She asked that I think hard about something I need an answer to, something I maybe haven't let go of, or that I am seeking. She asked that I write it down and listen to conference with that "question" in mind. She PROMISED me that if I did this, my question would be answered! What Faith she had. She said it without doubt or hesitation. So therefore, I am going to do the challenge and I am passing the challenge on to you.
1. Think deep about something you need an answer to or something you have been seeking forgiveness for that you haven't let go of.
2. Write this thing down (in a journal, on a piece of paper you can crumple up so no one can see, anywhere!).
3. Listen to General Conference on Oct. 4th and 5th. For Broadcast Information Click Here.
4. Have Faith and Know that you will find what you are seeking.
Photobucket

No comments: